Accepting a bid means that the proposal has been accepted and is a binding commitment.
Articles in this section
- I've never run a reverse auction before, how do I start?
- What if I want to accept a bid before the reverse auction has completed?
- What if I accept a bid and then I get a lower bid?
- Can I extend a reverse auction?
- How long do reverse auctions go for?
- What happens after a reverse auction ends?
- How do I bid on a reverse auction?
- Who can see my bids?
- How do I change my bid?
- If I submit a proposal for a reverse auction can I refine any of the details before the auction closes?